pfunk5
Topic Starter
Ok so I have a gateway notebook, MP6000 series, andi have been having what i think is a hardware issue. At least once a week usually, i will be on my laptop doing whatever when all of a sudden the screen will go blue and have the following message.
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Then it explains how to try to fix the problem if you have ever seen this page before, and later down it says this:
Technical Information: *** STOP: 0x0000000A (0xc087E000, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x8050BC71)
Beginning physical dump of memory
Physical memory dump complete
Then I have to turn the computer off and when it is rebooting, a page appears that says windows must check drive C for consistency. Sometime, lately, it has been checking drive D. Then when i finally get logged in I get the message that windows has recovered from a serious error, and I can either send an error report or not send one. Does anyone know what is causing this?