Raptor
Topic Starter
Hi,
I posted this thread before and got a response, but due to some complications here I couldn't access a computer and stick with it. My apologies for any time wasted. Here is the previous problem description, pretty much nothing has changed from it:
The issue: so I have 2 drives, C and D. C is the one with my OS and main stuff on it, D is kind of a file storage dump, hence why it got infected (I think). Earlier today, my D drive started acting up. When I browed through it, the window associated with the drive would freeze up (I could surf the net and do whatever while this happened) and then I would get this error: "delayed write failed" and something about "D:\$Mft" being unable to be saved. Apparently this is a common message given for failing drives or some such, but this is a new drive and I haven't done anything weird to it. Anyway I couldn't delete files from this drive, and trying to go through any folder resulted in immense slowdown and that error message appearing nonstop. After messing with things for a bit to no avail, I decided to restart. Well as I did that I got bombarded with those delayed write failed messages, and after skipping through them my comp restarted… only to reveal that the D drive was no longer even being detected.
I'm afraid this will happen to my C drive too if I don't do something soon. I'm positive this was started by a game I downloaded and executed on my D drive, it may be malware or it might just be something else (it was a foreign game, might have messed up the registry or something?)
Whatever the case is, I'm totally clueless as to how to even get my D drive detected again, let alone how to remove the infection. Any help or ideas from you pros would be appreciated.
The hijackthis log is here, although I'm not sure how useful it will be.
EDIT: There is no question this is malware, I think. My C drive is now acting up. It took me about 5 full minutes just to wait for my computer turn on. I likely won't turn it off again for fear of it not coming back. It seems to be working alright for now though, other than that.
EDIT2: AVG just randomly caught a virus… something called Exploit.PDF. Shortly afterwards my adobe asked me if I wanted to install updates. Could it be linked to that then?The issue: so I have 2 drives, C and D. C is the one with my OS and main stuff on it, D is kind of a file storage dump, hence why it got infected (I think). Earlier today, my D drive started acting up. When I browed through it, the window associated with the drive would freeze up (I could surf the net and do whatever while this happened) and then I would get this error: "delayed write failed" and something about "D:\$Mft" being unable to be saved. Apparently this is a common message given for failing drives or some such, but this is a new drive and I haven't done anything weird to it. Anyway I couldn't delete files from this drive, and trying to go through any folder resulted in immense slowdown and that error message appearing nonstop. After messing with things for a bit to no avail, I decided to restart. Well as I did that I got bombarded with those delayed write failed messages, and after skipping through them my comp restarted… only to reveal that the D drive was no longer even being detected.
I'm afraid this will happen to my C drive too if I don't do something soon. I'm positive this was started by a game I downloaded and executed on my D drive, it may be malware or it might just be something else (it was a foreign game, might have messed up the registry or something?)
Whatever the case is, I'm totally clueless as to how to even get my D drive detected again, let alone how to remove the infection. Any help or ideas from you pros would be appreciated.
The hijackthis log is here, although I'm not sure how useful it will be.
EDIT: There is no question this is malware, I think. My C drive is now acting up. It took me about 5 full minutes just to wait for my computer turn on. I likely won't turn it off again for fear of it not coming back. It seems to be working alright for now though, other than that.
EDIT2: AVG just randomly caught a virus… something called Exploit.PDF. Shortly afterwards my adobe asked me if I wanted to install updates. Could it be linked to that then?
And here is my new Hijack log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2:51:33 PM, on 7/6/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16850)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTAudSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe
C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTXFIHLP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CTXFISPI.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\program files\steam\steam.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver\GSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R3 - URLSearchHook: DeviceVM Url Search Hook - {0063BF63-BFFF-4B8F-9D26-4267DF7F17DD} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dvmurl.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcWzrd] ALCWZRD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GEST] m‘|\ü
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [JMB36X IDE Setup] C:\WINDOWS\RaidTool\xInsIDE.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [36X Raid Configurer] C:\WINDOWS\system32\xRaidSetup.exe boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioDrvEmulator] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe" -1 AudioDrvEmulator "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\Audio Emulator\AudDrvEm.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] "c:\program files\steam\steam.exe" -silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe" -autorun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Utopia Angel] "C:\Utopia\Angel\Angel.exe"
O4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 3.0.lnk = C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package) - http://www.creative.com/softwareupdate/su2…15106/CTPID.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: ASKService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\AskService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: ASKUpgrade - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\ASKUpgrade.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Audio Engine Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CTAELicensing.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Audio Service (CTAudSvcService) - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTAudSvc.exe
O23 - Service: GEST Service for program management. (GEST Service) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver\GSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrB - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
–
End of file - 8056 bytes
Thank you very much in advance. If you'd like to see the old thread that got closed, it's here: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Delayed_writ…le_t103755.html
I posted this thread before and got a response, but due to some complications here I couldn't access a computer and stick with it. My apologies for any time wasted. Here is the previous problem description, pretty much nothing has changed from it:
The issue: so I have 2 drives, C and D. C is the one with my OS and main stuff on it, D is kind of a file storage dump, hence why it got infected (I think). Earlier today, my D drive started acting up. When I browed through it, the window associated with the drive would freeze up (I could surf the net and do whatever while this happened) and then I would get this error: "delayed write failed" and something about "D:\$Mft" being unable to be saved. Apparently this is a common message given for failing drives or some such, but this is a new drive and I haven't done anything weird to it. Anyway I couldn't delete files from this drive, and trying to go through any folder resulted in immense slowdown and that error message appearing nonstop. After messing with things for a bit to no avail, I decided to restart. Well as I did that I got bombarded with those delayed write failed messages, and after skipping through them my comp restarted… only to reveal that the D drive was no longer even being detected.
I'm afraid this will happen to my C drive too if I don't do something soon. I'm positive this was started by a game I downloaded and executed on my D drive, it may be malware or it might just be something else (it was a foreign game, might have messed up the registry or something?)
Whatever the case is, I'm totally clueless as to how to even get my D drive detected again, let alone how to remove the infection. Any help or ideas from you pros would be appreciated.
The hijackthis log is here, although I'm not sure how useful it will be.
EDIT: There is no question this is malware, I think. My C drive is now acting up. It took me about 5 full minutes just to wait for my computer turn on. I likely won't turn it off again for fear of it not coming back. It seems to be working alright for now though, other than that.
EDIT2: AVG just randomly caught a virus… something called Exploit.PDF. Shortly afterwards my adobe asked me if I wanted to install updates. Could it be linked to that then?The issue: so I have 2 drives, C and D. C is the one with my OS and main stuff on it, D is kind of a file storage dump, hence why it got infected (I think). Earlier today, my D drive started acting up. When I browed through it, the window associated with the drive would freeze up (I could surf the net and do whatever while this happened) and then I would get this error: "delayed write failed" and something about "D:\$Mft" being unable to be saved. Apparently this is a common message given for failing drives or some such, but this is a new drive and I haven't done anything weird to it. Anyway I couldn't delete files from this drive, and trying to go through any folder resulted in immense slowdown and that error message appearing nonstop. After messing with things for a bit to no avail, I decided to restart. Well as I did that I got bombarded with those delayed write failed messages, and after skipping through them my comp restarted… only to reveal that the D drive was no longer even being detected.
I'm afraid this will happen to my C drive too if I don't do something soon. I'm positive this was started by a game I downloaded and executed on my D drive, it may be malware or it might just be something else (it was a foreign game, might have messed up the registry or something?)
Whatever the case is, I'm totally clueless as to how to even get my D drive detected again, let alone how to remove the infection. Any help or ideas from you pros would be appreciated.
The hijackthis log is here, although I'm not sure how useful it will be.
EDIT: There is no question this is malware, I think. My C drive is now acting up. It took me about 5 full minutes just to wait for my computer turn on. I likely won't turn it off again for fear of it not coming back. It seems to be working alright for now though, other than that.
EDIT2: AVG just randomly caught a virus… something called Exploit.PDF. Shortly afterwards my adobe asked me if I wanted to install updates. Could it be linked to that then?
And here is my new Hijack log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2:51:33 PM, on 7/6/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16850)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTAudSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe
C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTXFIHLP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CTXFISPI.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\program files\steam\steam.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver\GSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R3 - URLSearchHook: DeviceVM Url Search Hook - {0063BF63-BFFF-4B8F-9D26-4267DF7F17DD} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dvmurl.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcWzrd] ALCWZRD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GEST] m‘|\ü
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [JMB36X IDE Setup] C:\WINDOWS\RaidTool\xInsIDE.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [36X Raid Configurer] C:\WINDOWS\system32\xRaidSetup.exe boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioDrvEmulator] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe" -1 AudioDrvEmulator "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\Audio Emulator\AudDrvEm.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] "c:\program files\steam\steam.exe" -silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe" -autorun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Utopia Angel] "C:\Utopia\Angel\Angel.exe"
O4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 3.0.lnk = C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package) - http://www.creative.com/softwareupdate/su2…15106/CTPID.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: ASKService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\AskService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: ASKUpgrade - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\ASKUpgrade.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Audio Engine Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CTAELicensing.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Audio Service (CTAudSvcService) - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTAudSvc.exe
O23 - Service: GEST Service for program management. (GEST Service) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver\GSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrB - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
–
End of file - 8056 bytes
Thank you very much in advance. If you'd like to see the old thread that got closed, it's here: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Delayed_writ…le_t103755.html