This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Technical difficulties!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Please help! I have just successfully removed all the viruses on my PC. In the process, numerous programs needed to be restored/re-loaded. All seems to be well, except that I do not have any sound, an error message says: "Windows can't find c:\windows\system32\sndvol.32.exe". When I re-installed this from the Windows XP disc, and the error message now says can not find sound mixer. All of the buttons in the control panel/sound device area are working. Any suggestions?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI