This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

sndvol32.exe MISSING?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi

I recently used the factory restore settings on my computer due to it being infected and now I cant put the speaker icon in my taskbar:
[attachment removed]
Does anyone know of a safe location where I could download sndvol32.exe from?


Thank You
Hi Tallin That's brilliant!!! I did initially check out that post but I wasn't sure if the hosted file was safe. Anyway problem solved & thanks again. Cheers :thumbup:
That is not my problem – i checked in that area. I am really missing the file sndvol32.exe, where can i get it??? Please help me, this is insane! Thank you. KaTsMeO :pullhair:
Hi KaTsMeO, and welcome to the WTT forums. :welcome: Sorry to hear of the problems with your machine. If this file is missing sndvol32.exe then follow the link in tallin's post number 2 and follow the directions.. Regards paws

That is not my problem – i checked in that area. I am really missing the file sndvol32.exe, where can i get it??? Please help me, this is insane!
Thank you.
KaTsMeO :pullhair:



THANK YOu i got it you guys R great! :woot:

Hi KaTsMeO,
and welcome to the WTT forums.
:welcome:
Sorry to hear of the problems with your machine.
If this file is missing
sndvol32.exe
then follow the link in tallin's post number 2 and follow the directions..
Regards
paws



:yeah: THANK YOu i got it you guys R great!"]THANK YOu i got it you guys R great! :woot:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI