Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Outlook 2002 NOT working - HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HEI

HEI

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:56 PM

:pullhair: My Outlook 2002 will not send or receive e-mail. It tells me my e-mail is being received by a different location (which I cannot find) and it also tells me I do not have permission to perform the function of saving my shortcuts, so I have to recreate them every time I open. This happened after Norton AntiVirus Internet Security updated with their Live Update. PLEASE HELP ME IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO!!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:06 PM

Hi HEI,

I am sorry neither of your posts have been answered way back on 20th February. Please post another HJT log in a new thread if you are still requiring help from this forum. If you do not receive an answer within 5 days, please post a gentle reminder here.

kind regards, :thumbup:

Edited by tallin, 25 February 2008 - 09:08 PM.