This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook 2002 NOT working - HELP!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:pullhair: My Outlook 2002 will not send or receive e-mail. It tells me my e-mail is being received by a different location (which I cannot find) and it also tells me I do not have permission to perform the function of saving my shortcuts, so I have to recreate them every time I open. This happened after Norton AntiVirus Internet Security updated with their Live Update. PLEASE HELP ME IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO!!
Hi HEI,

I am sorry neither of your posts have been answered way back on 20th February. Please post another HJT log in a new thread if you are still requiring help from this forum. If you do not receive an answer within 5 days, please post a gentle reminder here.

kind regards, :thumbup:


Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI