This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook 2003 Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Starting recently, while still able to send/receive e-mail in Outlook 2003, I can no longer open links in e-mails or send e-mail with HTML links. I can open links in I.E. and in Windows Mail although I prefer Outlook. When trying to open a link I get the message "The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". I am my own system administrator. Here is is what i've done: 1. Uninstalled Office/outlook 2003 and reinstalled the program. Same problem. 2. Ran Malaware, antivirus, windows defender, etc security programs with no indication of a virus, worm, or malaware. Same problem. 3. Contacted Hewlett Packard and let a tech take remote control over my computer. After 40+ minutes of "tinkering" he could not find anything wrong. Same problem. 4. Rebooted computer in safe mode. Same problem. I hope someone can find a fix to this problem. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI