This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook 2003 question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I know there has to be an easy answer to this question, but I'll be darned if I can find it. My computer at work has a folder set up in Outlook 2003 that receives emails from a specific email address. I work for a realtor and we have all of our listing showings sent to this folder, which makes it easy to separate them from other emails. The problem is that it was here when I started, and I want to show my co-worker how to do this, but I can't figure it out. Thanks, Karen
Greetings kaneshansley

What you are trying to do is called making a RULE in Outlook.

Here is a link to doing such a thing. OUTLOOK Rule Example

Mind you your version of outlook might look a bit different to where the Rules wizzard is located but the process should be the same.

Regards

Kaz

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI