Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Locating Email Folders

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PaulGeraghty

PaulGeraghty

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:20 AM

Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me where my email messages folders are located on my harddrive? I'm having a problem viewing messages on Outlook Express although it says that I have unread messages in my inbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:34 AM

Hi, Try this. 1 Open Outlook Express 2 Click on Tools 3 Click on Options 4 Click on Maintenance 5 Click on Store Folder A box will open giving the exact location of the folder that holds all your your emails. It can be very tricky to read so if you have problems do this: 6 Highlight the folder name and holding down Ctrl press C this will copy the folder name to the clipboard. 7 Click on Start/Run and in the box type notepad.exe 8 Notepad will open press the Return key once and then holding down Ctrl press V this will paste the folder name into the open document. 9 Holding down Ctrl press S and save the document with a suitable name to your Desktop or wherever you want Regards paws

Edited by paws, 10 September 2006 - 09:44 AM.

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate