This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Spam mail in Outlook 2003

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I receive many spam mails in Outlook each day. Does anyone know how to transfer more then one spam mail at a time to the junk e-mail folder. So far, Outlook 2003 only lets me transfer one at a time. Thanks in advance for any help.
Thanks for your reply Ax. I have no problem with moving spam to the blocked senders folder or configuring the junk mail folder (set on high). It's just that moving spam one at a time to the blocked senders folder is a nuisance. I'm trying to figure out how to move all spam to the blocked senders folder at the same time. Unfortunately your link only reminds me of what I already know. But, thanks anyways.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI