This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

making a separate folder on yahoo mail

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I need to learn how to make a separate folder for my Facebook notification mails. I get plenty of them every day and its so hard to delete them all. I made a folder named Facebook but still they are coming in my inbox. Please tell me how to do it successfully :)
Ah, sorry. I completely overlooked the part about wanting to automatically place files into the folders once created. Glad CatByte caught it. I believe using a filter you can move them directly to the Trash folder if you don't even want to see them. All the trash mail I got after joining Face book is why I left it 3 days later.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI