This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

organizing microsoft outlook

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am putting all my addresses in microsoft outlook. I have never used it before. I can figure out, I think, how you enter the names and addresses, but then how do you view them in a list with their names, addresses and phone numbers all together. I have seen them as business cards - don't want. Have seen them in a list with just names, no adddress and phone numbers - don't want. I just want to see name, address, phone number. Can anyone walk me through this? As I said I have never used this program before and it sure look complex. Thank you.
Hi, You can also go to the "view" option in Outlook when you have your contact list on your screen. It will show you all the options. Dunno if you use it on your work. If they use a mail server like Exchange, then ONLY use the regular contact list like Jo is talking about. It won't save extra contact lists and it will loose it when you get a new computer or when the company migrates to newer software. Just wanted to share this, because i have seen it many times.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI