This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

lost ip address

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, New here-so tell me if I should ost this some place else.- Can't connect to Internet. cable co. suggested calling Microsoft- says my connections are all fne, but lost IP default address. WinXP an Internet Exp 7 Have been getting a lot of error messages at sign off,-too fast to write down. Desperate, Thanks,Ladious
Hello ladious, [external image: Posted Image]

I would post your inquiry in Browser Interent and Email sub-forum. It will then be seen by the volunteers that are more knowledged to respond to it.

Please follow this LINK so that you can receive the best advice possible.

Enjoy this wonderful forum as there is so much to read and learn.

kind regards, :)
tallin, I have a gripe with you, you've got much better and more hardware than me. :P But at least I'm beating you with post counts.