This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Upgrading Graphics card

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a Pentinum 4 HP home edition computer with a geforce 5500FX graphics card. I wanted to upgrade my card to a Visiontek Radeon X1550 Video Card, but is the Radeon better then the Geforce, and how much faster will it run. I heard of people geting into the 100s Frame rates for games like battlefield 2, and WoW.And if anyone else knows of a better PCI(not PCI-e,because my slots are only PCI) graphics card that better then the Visiontek Radeon X1550 Video Card, and thats lower then $160? If you need any more info please ask.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI