This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Upgrading video card

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi guys, I need some help upgrading my Compaq Presario SR5550F video card to something better than the NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE it has right now. I am looking for an under 200$ card, although it would be okay if it went up to 300$, that would be good for gaming. Any help/advice appreciated.
:welcome: awd

Glad to see you have found this forum.

I have done a little research on google for you and found this link that may help you.

I found it on this link where there are other sites you can access if the above information is not satisfactory.

Keep us posted as others will come by to offer their help to you.

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI