Software
The application failed to initialize properly (0XC0000005)
1 min read
musiK^monkEy
Topic Starter
Hey guys. I had a Trojan a while ago and I cleaned it out and I am scanning regularly. (Just stating to delete this being caused by a virus)
What can be causing my programs to be saying The application failed to initialize properly (0XC0000005). Is it my .NET? Can it be that my memory is bad or something is corrupting my memory? Can someone give me some solution or answer. Is there any fixes or remedies, for lack of a better word?
tallin
Hey guys. I had a Trojan a while ago and I cleaned it out and I am scanning regularly. (Just stating to delete this being caused by a virus)
What can be causing my programs to be saying The application failed to initialize properly (0XC0000005). Is it my .NET? Can it be that my memory is bad or something is corrupting my memory? Can someone give me some solution or answer. Is there any fixes or remedies, for lack of a better word?
Hi 'musiK^monkEy',
Welcome to WhattheTech, we are pleased you have found this wonderful forum.
Did you seek expert help when you state
I had a Trojan a while ago and I cleaned it out and I am scanning regularly?
Here is a site that I suggest you could follow, but without expert help in doing the above in quotes you may have damaged your system. Cleaning Malware from your computer is an accredited experts job.
Here is the complete google site if the one above does not advise.
Please read this link and if you decide to post a HJT log, please follow the advice and post your log to the correct forum as shown in this site
Please post back here only if you need more help from this forum, if you post a HJT log be sure to post it on the correct forum……thanks.
Kind regards,
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI