Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Upon starting firefox, 'dlplugin.exe' could not be found?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 B0z

B0z

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:05 PM

Hey, i didn't think ide need to post here so soon after joining, but hey here i am. This isn't a major problem but every time i startup Firefox, it says 'dlplugin.exe' could not be found, then i click ok, and it loads fine.. Its just quite annoying having an extra screen to confirm :D.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ax238

Ax238

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:56 PM

Hello B0z,

It sounds like it is an add-on that is no longer available, supported, or fully installed on your system. Go to Tools | Add-ons and check out the add-ons that you have installed. Uninstall the ones that you don't need and any that have problems. Update the ones you want to keep.

Regards,

Ax

#3 B0z

B0z

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:01 PM

Thanks alot man, it worked. :]

#4 Ax238

Ax238

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 01:34 PM

:thumbup: Glad to hear it!

#5 thebest100

thebest100

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:22 PM

hey, B0z can you tell me which Add-On, and Plugins did you remove for this to work? All of my add-ons were already updated.