This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

ISO Software

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Situation - I have a 1.5Gb .avi file that I am trying to convert to .iso format so that I can burn it onto a DVD disc. Question - Can someone recommend a piece of freeware or trial version software that can do this? I was using PowerISO but there i a cap of 20Mb when its not registered. Thanks, Agent Rogue Toronto
Wicked…thanks! So downloaded the software, made an ISO file then burned it to a disc but I cannot play it in my DVD player??? :huh: Do I need to specify any options during the creation of the ISO or burning of the ISO on to a DVD-R? I used CloneDVD2 to burn the ISO to disc.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI