This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

DVD

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have just bought WinAVI 7, to convert some mpeg movies of my brothers wedding to DVD. I had no problems converting the MPG to DVD, but I am not sure which program to use to put the VOB image onto a DVD. Should I just drag the images onto a program like Nero to create my DVD Thanks
I downloaded some films in MPG format. I then wanted to convert them to DVD, so I bought a piece of software called WinAVI 7. This converts .MPEG files to DVD files, which are .vob .ifo .bup files and places them in a folder on my PC. Now, I am not too sure which program to use to burn them from my PC to a DVD. I did try dragging the files into Nero, to create the DVD, but it wouldn't work. Do you know of any programs that would do that? Thanks mate

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI