This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How to convert an MKV to an AVI file?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have been looking in so many places trying to find the answer to this. Seems all I come across is software that either is limited in functionality because of it being a trial version or it sends third party spyware along with it. How the heck do I convert an mkv to an avi file? I'm trying to burn a DVD for my friend's DVD player.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI