Software
E-mail...
1 min read
PCessna
Topic Starter
I personally think that it is best to get e-mail off of the internet.. e.g. optonline.net, aol.com, aim.com.
Because if you are using WIndows XP + Outlook.. it takes the e-mails and deletes them off of optonline.net.. i know that Mozilla thunda-bird (thunderbird) can fix this but i feel it is best to just go to their website and get your e-mails like that..
Anyone else?
Deleted Member
You can set Outlook to leave a copy on the server
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/outlook/…=CL100626971033
Click the + next to the account type you have
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/outlook/…=CL100626971033
Click the + next to the account type you have
PCessna
I do know this.. but thank you.I personally think that it is best to get e-mail off of the internet.. e.g. optonline.net, aol.com, aim.com.
Because if you are using WIndows XP + Outlook.. it takes the e-mails and deletes them off of optonline.net.. i know that Mozilla thunda-bird (thunderbird) can fix this but i feel it is best to just go to their website and get your e-mails like that..
Anyone else?
He.. I don't use Windows XP at all
little eagle
IMAPAnyone else?
PCessna
IMAPAnyone else?
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI