This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Spam Programs?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi everyone, I use Mozilla's Thunderbird for e-mail. I'm getting SPAM. I've been reading about SPAM software and I've noticed that there aren't any for Thunderbird. Is that true? Am I simply out of luck? Any suggestions for getting rid of the spam that doesn't imply changing my email address? Thanks!
Hi tinpanalley…

Actually, Thunderbird has a built in spam filter that works quite well. You'll find the settings for it in the Tools menu, listed as "Junk Mail Controls". There's a pretty good article on using this feature HERE. I know this article pertains to Netscape 7.1, but the controls and their use is the same for Thunderbird.

wannabe1

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI