Once again I am not recieving notification emails, which I have finally tracked down to my ISP. They were labeling WTT emails as bulk, and when I changed that they are now deleting them.
So is there a free service that I can use that would mean not having mail sent through my ISP servers?
I use Windows Live / Hotmail and I haven't received any for about a week now.
I can't get any answers from Microsoft nor Hotmail as of yet.
FYI: Blair said he is working to get it fixed.
My sbc.yahoo account started putting WTT email into my "Bulk" folder a few days ago.
I reversed the action successfully (using the "Not Spam" button), and haven't had a problem since.
My sbc.yahoo account started putting WTT email into my "Bulk" folder a few days ago.
I reversed the action successfully (using the "Not Spam" button), and haven't had a problem since.
Never mind, you can please delete this post if you want.