This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

I Keep Getting Emails!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Can somone PLEASE help me? I had a malware issue which was very successfully resolved for which I am very grateful but now I keep getting email notifications about new topics etc and I cannot stop them. I have tried to unsubscrive several times to the forums and topics, indicated I want no email etc all to no avail. I even contacted an administrator about this problem but they have failed to respond. My in box is teaming with stuff I do not want and I just want it to stop! Thanks Jane
At the top of the forum you will find a link to 'my controls'. If you click that you will go to your profile where you can change settings etc. On the left you will find the following. Subscriptions View Topics View Forums If you use those two pages you should be able to remove yourself from any topic notifications that are being sent.