This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

still getting email notifications?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I posted my hijack log to "what to do if you don't have a response in 5 days". I got a response and thankfully my hijack was cleared up. I still get email though from the "what to do if you dont have a response" forum. How do I stop the email's?
Click My Controls near the top of this webpage. In the new menu, click view topics from the left column. This will bring up a list of topics that you are subscribed to. Uncheck the entry for "What To Do If You Have No Response In 5 Days?" than at the bottom of the page choose unsubscribe than click with selected.