This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] I want to "Unsubscribe" to Forum, but emails keep

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have repeatedly tried to "Unsubscribe" to the Infections Removal Forum for the past few days, but I still continue to receive emails. Is there some problem with the "Unsubscribe" mechanism?
Click on My Controls in the top right corner, and on the left hand side will be links to View Topics and View Forums that you are subscribed to. Make sure you're unsubscribed to all topics and all forums. :)
I had not noticed the checkboxes on the right-hand side…duh…now that I checked those and selected "Unsubscribe", I do get the message that I am no longer subscribed to the topic or the forum. Thanks for helping out a dummy…
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI