This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Forum Email Alert Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi All, Newbie here but well used and abused over the rest of the net….. I mistakenly it seems subscribed to the forums and asked to be posted to replies only. It seems I'm getting alerted to ALL new posts and it's driving me batty. I went through all the menu's and tried different combos to get out of them but still they come. Tried multiple un-subscribes via the user control panel too. My mail server is now treating them likw spam but I did want to get replies to my own posts. HELP! Larry
Click on My Controls near the top of the page.
Click View Forums from the left column. This will bring up all forums that you are subscribed to.
Check the box next to each of these, than make sure unsubscribe is listed in the box just below the list and click with selected.