This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet Explorer Cannot Display...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I can see 99% of the websight pages I visit but there is alway a small window or banner that has the message. "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage…. Currently running Internet Explore 7.0 What do I need to do to fix this problem.
If that message is at the top of the page you're viewing, then it's okay. Your Hosts file is blocking advertising banners. (that's really a good thing, not bad)
It is not at the top. It appears like a small window inside the web text usually on the Right hand side about 3"x3" square. Also I getting more web sights that I can't not see at all because of the error message.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI