Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet Explorer Cannot Display...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kirshna

Kirshna

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:32 PM

I can see 99% of the websight pages I visit but there is alway a small window or banner that has the message. "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.... Currently running Internet Explore 7.0 What do I need to do to fix this problem.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Jacee

Jacee

SuperHelper

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 7,695 posts
  • MVP

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:03 PM

If that message is at the top of the page you're viewing, then it's okay. Your Hosts file is blocking advertising banners. (that's really a good thing, not bad)

MS MVP-Security 2006~2016

#3 Kirshna

Kirshna

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:09 PM

It is not at the top. It appears like a small window inside the web text usually on the Right hand side about 3"x3" square. Also I getting more web sights that I can't not see at all because of the error message.