This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problem Loading Websites With Ie7

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi. I have a very strange problem-some websites that i frequently visit no longer load. IE7 searches for the website and after a long search, i am presented with the page "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Yes, I checked all connections. Most pages load, but, for example, the page www.wow-europe.com, will no longer load. I know this page is up and running because i can access it from my workplace computer. I have ran across at least 5 sites in which i can no longer get to load up. Any ideas???? Thanks.
Hi again. Sorry, but i solved my problem-i deleted the host file in my system 32\drivers\etc folder. Everything loads again. :rofl:
I seems that there are small issues with IE7 wrt loading of web pages. I too get the messages like the page cannot be displayed. It happens with my PC at office, but when i cross-check for the same site at home, everything works well.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI