Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Problem Loading Websites With Ie7

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 danszczerba

danszczerba

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:26 AM

Hi. I have a very strange problem-some websites that i frequently visit no longer load. IE7 searches for the website and after a long search, i am presented with the page "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Yes, I checked all connections. Most pages load, but, for example, the page www.wow-europe.com, will no longer load. I know this page is up and running because i can access it from my workplace computer. I have ran across at least 5 sites in which i can no longer get to load up. Any ideas???? Thanks.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 danszczerba

danszczerba

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:09 AM

Hi again. Sorry, but i solved my problem-i deleted the host file in my system 32\drivers\etc folder. Everything loads again. :rofl:

#3 seo

seo

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:55 PM

I seems that there are small issues with IE7 wrt loading of web pages. I too get the messages like the page cannot be displayed. It happens with my PC at office, but when i cross-check for the same site at home, everything works well.