This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

My Ie Doesn't Cover The Whole Screen

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

When I open Internet Explorer or any program it does not cover the entire area of the monitor screen. There is black on each side. Earlier in the day I did a system restore in between trying to update windows and got the full screen back but when I continued with windows updates and rebooted my computer the display area went back to smaller that the monitor screen area. I tried the display settings but nothing that I could or know how to do worked. Thank you :unsure:
As you have reload the system it is probably that the screen refresh rate is different from before. You may be able to corect this through the "settings" tab , "advanced" button in the screen settings dialog or adjust the screen usng the buttons/menu on the front of the screen I'm afraid it may be time to RTFM on setting the screen up Trevor