Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Ie Open New Page Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wildekoyote

Wildekoyote

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Golf, Woodworking, Beer

Posted 05 December 2004 - 10:04 AM

Recently having problems when on a web site and click on something that would normally open a new page, the new page has error message : The page cannot be displayed... For exsample, when on symantec and tring to order a product, when checking out, this happens. Also noticed on other sites. I have a feeling one of my kids changed something on the advanced tab on internet options, but I'm not sure what is is. Any help would be appreciated...thanks Wilde

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Wildekoyote

Wildekoyote

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Golf, Woodworking, Beer

Posted 07 December 2004 - 09:09 PM

Hmmm 10 views but 0 posts..... I've decided to reinstall XP I tried to repair XP and followed all the Windows XP SP2 problem fixes but to no avail.... One question, do I need to "uninstall" all programs including XP before I reinstall XP or will it write over?