This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Ie Open New Page Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Recently having problems when on a web site and click on something that would normally open a new page, the new page has error message : The page cannot be displayed… For exsample, when on symantec and tring to order a product, when checking out, this happens. Also noticed on other sites. I have a feeling one of my kids changed something on the advanced tab on internet options, but I'm not sure what is is. Any help would be appreciated…thanks Wilde
Hmmm 10 views but 0 posts….. I've decided to reinstall XP I tried to repair XP and followed all the Windows XP SP2 problem fixes but to no avail…. One question, do I need to "uninstall" all programs including XP before I reinstall XP or will it write over?