This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Limited Or No Connectivity?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Whenever I try to connect to the internet it always says "Limited or no connectivity". I click repair..but every time time it says cannot renew IP adress. So then I try renewing the IP and nothing happens. Does anyone know whats wrong?
Hi, Sorry to hear of the connectivity problem,
1 Check all the settings, cables and connections on your router with the makers hand book
2 If you have enabled encryption, make sure you are using the correct password/phrase /key on your wifi enabled machine.
3 Reboot your router, then your machines and see how you go.

If you are still having problems, then for further information, and solutions go here:
http://forums.vnunet.com/message.jspa?messageID=777341

Good luck
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI