This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Video Download Troubles

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi all–

I am trying to download a video from here:
http://www.iienet2.org/media/disney/flowplayer.htm

I have tried EZ save flash and Save Flash but I can't get them to work. I am interested saving this video, any freeware or anything else you could recommend?

I know there are some types of programs to save YouTube or Google video files, any help PLEASE??!!
There are quite a few tools to accomplish your purpose. Do a google search, using the term: "capture flash" You will find an assortment of tools. I don't have any recommendation or guarantee for any of them, as I have not used them. Maybe someone else has experience and will recommend a favorite. If not, I hope you will post back with your own success story. Best Regards.
Still not much luck, I've tried 5 or 6 programs at videohelp.com, would anyone mind taking a look at the link in my first post and telling me what type of file I am even looking at? I can't seem to get anything to download the whole 10 min video (or any part for that matter.)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI