I have Windows 7 and I am using IE8. How do I save a video to my computer? For example, this is the link to the videos I want to save before they take them off of their site. I'm not tech savvy and don't understand embedding, etc. I just want to keep these videos forever.
My friend has also this type problem. Then he updates his MAC software. This software automatically update safari new version, security update 2011-002 (may be new version) ect. So I suggested you also try this
Many sites like Google, Youtube, have embedded videos on their webpages and these cannot be downloaded in the usual manner. If you want to save the embedded videos on your computer with high quality, you can use the professional /how-to-record-embedded-video to help you. Edited by Doug
Keep in mind that video posted to sites belongs to the site or author, or has been licensed from the publisher.
Laws applying to copyright vary between jurisdictions and between state and national boundaries.
What you are attempting "may" be illegal, and most likely does violate copyright of the person or entity who created the video.
Check licensing and download conditions at the site.
If they prohibit downloading, then they have their reasons which may be related to law.
Many utilities offer or allow the individual to download despite restrictions.
Such practice is Not Supported by WTT Forums.
For instance, the embedded video recorder suggested by Andrew62 above (now Removed), openly suggests to the potential buyer that they will be able to use the utility to copy the video or sound despite restrictions placed by the website. <– Not allowed nor supported by WTT Forums.
Therefore I have edited the link to that paid product.
WTT does not support violation of Law nor violation of Copyright.
According to me you should Download Firefox 3 . Get the Video Downloader Add-on/Plug-in.
hxxp: // www (dot) aresgalaxydownload (dot) org/ Ares Free Download<– This P2P Torrent application is not approved by WTT.
Apparently you did not read the cautionary post above!
Any additional new members joining for the purpose of SPAMMING and providing links to high-risk file sharing will be removed or banned.
I am agree with lonniefilkins, you can use firefox with that plugin or you can also use google chrome to download youtube embedded videos online with chrome youtube downloader extension.
Chrome YouTube Downloader Features:
No need of any extra software to download YouTube videos.
One click YouTube videos download.
Various audios & video formats available.