This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Ok, A Question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I might have this in the wrong place but not sure. I would like to know more about shockwave by adobe. Not that it help play games, I know that. I went to a site to play a computer piano for my son and it said I was missing 1 or more S.W. files and to go download the files. I dont see a shockwave in add remove so I cant remove the old one I dont guess and I dont know if I have the "latest edition". can anyone explain these things for me so I have a little better understanding? :scratch: thanks ok, I did find a shockwave in add remove—under adobe but still dont understand what all it does and why I want it etc…
Thanks Paws. I was able to follow some of it and did find out I was having problems with mine. Still dont get what all it is good for but I am fine without some of the info. I did end up needing to uninstall and reinstall. some of my .dll files for it went missing due to my habit of cleaning the computer to be oh so efficiant. anyway, thanks. and a woof right back to ya! :wavey:
Hi, You are more than welcome. You did exactly the right thing, more often than not an uninstall, then a reboot and then a completely fresh install does the trick, so well done Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI