This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Not able to print from powerpoint

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

HI, I have microsoft office 2003 sp2 on windows xp with a shared printer on my PC. I cannot print from powerpoint at all it keeps crashing. I can print from everything else but not powerpoint and the person sharing the printer can print everything including powerpoint. PC is completely patched including all office patches. I have removed and reinstalled office. I have removed and re-added the printer with new uptodate drivers. printer is an HP Laser jet 4200 Printer is using lpt1, ECP… do i need to change this in the bios… Any ideas I really want to solve the issue. Thanks in advance

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI