Im really sorry but I was denied access to the Software Forum where this should probably be posted so hope its ok here. It is not a computer problem but a problem with my knowledge. I put a dozen cds onto a disk as data then gave the original cds away. Now I want to convert the data to mp3 cds from the data disc but I cant do it. My 4musics converter has run out of its trial period and Media Player does not recognise the data. Im really stuck as to what to do. Please help.
Maybe download the "trial version" onto another machine and use a different valid email address when registering for a fresh trial period.
Or maybe pay the $29 for continued use of the product.
What "format" are your media in at this time?
There is a huge number of excellent media editing tools out there.
"Audacity" is highly regarded.
best regards
Hi
Thanks for your reply. Well I think the format is still mp3 but all the songs have a little mark on the icon as if its a shortcut. When I remove the data cd from the computer the songs dissapear. I have tried to copy them over to my music folder but the icons are still the same. I do have 'Audacity'. So I can convert with this can I? It looks very complicated.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI