This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Burning CD's

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I ripped 57 mp3's off of a CD onto my computer and now for some reason I'd like to burn them back onto a CD. I've tried Burrrn, iTunes, and Windows Media Player, but I can't seem to get 57 mp3's onto a CD, even though these same 57 mp3's came from one CD. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
Hi SiNNik, basically you are wanting to back up your mp3's onto a blank cd-r to play in the car, cd, stereo etc? You'll need a program suchas Nero to burn the compilation. You can only fit 60mins (or 90 mins?) of music onto a cd-r. So you may need to burn this compilation on 2CD's. Once you're in Nero, burn as an Audio CD. Hope this helps.
Thanks BB, I guess I'll have to get in touch with the guy who did it initially and see what's up. I'll post what I find out if there's any interest.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI