This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Errors installing WebEasy Pressional?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi guys, I am unable to install this website builder called Web Easy Professional. (Isee I mispelled it in title…oops :huh: )I have included the error message that shows on each attempt.Any help would be fantastic! Ta :)

Error Code: -5009 : 0x8002802b
Error Information:
>Ctor\ObjectWrapper.cpp (163)
>Ctor\ObjectWrapper.cpp (391)
>Kernel\Component.cpp (1163)
>Ctor\ObjectWrapper.cpp (34)
>Ctor\DriverWrapper.cpp (31)
>Kernel\Component.cpp (1152)
>Kernel\CABFile.cpp (384)
>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1526)
PAPP:Web Easy Professional 6
PVENDOR:VCOM (http://www.v-com.com)
PGUID:BB46AB60-F603-4FEA-8A0C-590EA4982C0B
$11.0.0.28844
@Windows XP Service Pack 2 (2600) BT_OTHER 55312.19

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI