This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

BIG Hotmail issue (I think)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have been trying for WEEKS to log into a hotmail account. I didn't use it before, but after reading a good reveiw in PC Mag I decided to give it a try. I created an account. When I try to log in using the log on page, it either comes back saying my user name and/or password in wrong, or it will keep bumping me back to the sign on page. When I click the help button, it takes me to the help page showing that I am already logged on! then if I click the log out sign, it just keeps sending me back to the help page! I tried EVERYTHING the website said such as delete the cookies, etc, but I still can't do anything. Can someone PLEASE tell me what I need to do?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI