Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

BIG Hotmail issue (I think)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 emily95

emily95

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:54 AM

I have been trying for WEEKS to log into a hotmail account. I didn't use it before, but after reading a good reveiw in PC Mag I decided to give it a try. I created an account. When I try to log in using the log on page, it either comes back saying my user name and/or password in wrong, or it will keep bumping me back to the sign on page. When I click the help button, it takes me to the help page showing that I am already logged on! then if I click the log out sign, it just keeps sending me back to the help page! I tried EVERYTHING the website said such as delete the cookies, etc, but I still can't do anything. Can someone PLEASE tell me what I need to do?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ax238

Ax238

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:27 AM

Hello emily,

See the following link for some possible steps to resolve the issue:
http://ask-leo.com/h...n_problems.html

Do you have antivirus and antispyware programs installed? If not, I have links to some good ones (Antivir, Spybot, and Ad-Aware) in my sig.

Thanks,

Ax