This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

adjesting time and date

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have a problem in my computer. Each time I start my computer I find the time and date are incorrect althaugh I did adjest them before. How can I solve this problem. Thanks. engaza
Hi, A common cause of your computer "forgetting" the date is that the CMOS battery is in need of renewal On a desktop machine this is usually a simple task and the battery is normally very inexpensive to buy. If you need further information post back and we will do our best to help. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI