thisiscrazy
Topic Starter
Hi There,
I just had a bunch of spyware and addware issues fixed and my computer is running great except for one issue.
When I hover over my clock now in XP I see 06-09-14
This used to be in the following format: Thursday, September 14th, 2006
I really could care less about this except my Actual Keylogger Software gives me error messages on shutdown and boot up.
The error message is " ACTUAL KEYLOGGER '2/1/2006 is not a valid date and time'
Any thought on how I can get the format of my windows clock back to the way it was?
Any other suggestions?
Thanks for any help you can provide!!
I just had a bunch of spyware and addware issues fixed and my computer is running great except for one issue.
When I hover over my clock now in XP I see 06-09-14
This used to be in the following format: Thursday, September 14th, 2006
I really could care less about this except my Actual Keylogger Software gives me error messages on shutdown and boot up.
The error message is " ACTUAL KEYLOGGER '2/1/2006 is not a valid date and time'
Any thought on how I can get the format of my windows clock back to the way it was?
Any other suggestions?
Thanks for any help you can provide!!