rusty ray
well 2009 and i raise this thread yet again from the dead. I fixed this problem using a mentioned concept but in a different way and it worked.
I went through every post from all 5 pages, wasn't lazy about anything Nothing was working. The notepad file was probably the right thing but for some reason i couldn't get it to work for me.
I realized that the problem was i had ACTIVE DESKTOP enabled. I manually added a DWORD to the registry saying "NoActiveDesktop" set to a value of 1.
http://geekpedia.wordpress.com/2007/06/19/…ure-in-windows/ this article taught me how. It wasn't scary. And if i can do it, anybody stumbling upon this thread with a similar problem can do it lol.
Just follow those quick steps in that article, set all the web things and restart. That should be it!
Also thanks for the help guys ^^
I went through every post from all 5 pages, wasn't lazy about anything Nothing was working. The notepad file was probably the right thing but for some reason i couldn't get it to work for me.
I realized that the problem was i had ACTIVE DESKTOP enabled. I manually added a DWORD to the registry saying "NoActiveDesktop" set to a value of 1.
http://geekpedia.wordpress.com/2007/06/19/…ure-in-windows/ this article taught me how. It wasn't scary. And if i can do it, anybody stumbling upon this thread with a similar problem can do it lol.
Just follow those quick steps in that article, set all the web things and restart. That should be it!
Also thanks for the help guys ^^