Click Start, right-click My Computer, and click Properties. Remember the value for RAM.
Click the Advanced tab and then Settings in the Performance section.
Click the Advanced tab and then Change in the Virtual Memory section.
Select the Custom size option
Set the Initial size value to 1.5 x the amount of RAM you have.
Set the Maximum size value to 3 x the amount of RAM you have. You cannot exceed 4095.
Click the Set button and OK out.
Remove any programs that you no longer use by going to Start>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs and uninstalling them.
Navigate through Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools and click Disk Cleanup
When it's done calculating, another window will be displayed for you to choose the types of files to delete. Put a checkmark in each of the boxes and click OK. Click Yes in the next prompt.
Note: This may take a while to complete.
Navigate through Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools and click Disk Defragmenter
Click Defragment
See if these help any. I just noticed something I hadn't seen before in your HJT log: rtvscan (Symantec Real Time scanner) is running. This program can take extreme amounts of CPU while running. Check the settings for your AV to see what is going on. Alternatively, there is information on symantec's website about the issue, as well as in a Google search:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ent-s…005042710304248
I did everything you suggested, without much success. The links on the website do not work, besides their website says that the problems should be fixed with version 10.0.1 and I have version 10.1.0.394.
Any suggestions?