This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook Express Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Outlook Express opens but when I go to New Message it gives me an error. The address book won't open. I tried deleting it by instructions I received at the Microsoft website and reinstalling Internet Explorer 7 but it did not work. Help
This article refers to Outlook not Outlook Express. I tried Recovery mode of Windows XP, I tried reinstalling Internet Explorer 6. I even changed the registry values in "Installed" programs to "0" so that it would reinstall Outlook Express and Internet Explorer 6. But it keeps telling me that a newer version is there and it will not continue. My OUtlook Express will receive messages but the Create message button gets an error and the Address book gets an error and I cannot open the downloaded messages except in preview pane

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI