This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How do I change outook express address?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've been using Outlook Express for as long as I can remember, but since my server has been taken over by another company I keep getting error messages when I try to receive mail and my password isn't recognised. I'd like to delete everything and start all over again. how do i go about it?? Thanks, Diane
Hi Try this: 1 Open OE 2 Click on Tools/Accounts 3 Highlight account you want to remove 4 Click on delete/remove (sorry cant remember which one it is 5 Click on Apply/Ok Reboot and it will be gone To add new account 1 As above 2 As above 3 Click on Add and follow the prompts Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI