Anybody an expert with Outloof stuff? i have done everything I could on-line to fix the "locate link browser" that come sup when a link inside an email is clicked. i had a hell of a time getting my yahoo account to work with outlook but think most of that has been resolved now. I just have to finish setting outlook as the default.
Probably need to "set" a default browser… You can find that in the control panel / internet options / and at the bottom under the "programs" tab it will ask you if you want Internet explorer to be your default browser (For mozilla click on tools.. options… and under General you will find default settings).. post back and let us know if that changes anything
Thanks - I got the link broswer fixed by finding the folder with IE when it went looking. Now the links work but I can no longer receive anything into Outlook. Everything is going back toYahoo. I check all the settings - even re-did the email account procedure - so far no luck.
Thanks
Gary
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI