This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook 2007 - can't open weblinks in emails

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

If I receive an email and has a weblink I must click in order toview I get the following message….

The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer.
Please contact your system administrator.


What can I do to fix this?

Thanks




Outlook 2007
Windows 2007
Try resetting your internet explorer advanced settings:

If you are using Vista or Windows 7:

Open Internet Explorer.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
Click the Advanced tab, and then click the Reset button.
On the Programs tab, under Internet programs, click Set Programs, then "Set your Default Programs", select your e-mail program and click "Set this program as Default". Repeat for Internet Explorer.
Click OK and close the dialogs.
Note: You need to set Internet Explorer as default and verify the problem is fixed. If you prefer a different browser, you can set it as default later.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI