This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet links in email won't work

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

my sister can no longer open links that are in her emails. If she click on the link - nothing happens. Have tried multiple emails from several sources. Her internet works fine. Emails come and go without issue. She is running windows xp and uses Outlook express. I am guessing a setting got changed somehow, but I haven't figured out which one.
Thanks for that Tomk, I've been having the exact same problem for some reason and was having to copy and paste links directly into IE8. What a drag but a drag no longer :thumbup: Cheers, Lee

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI