This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Microsoft Outlook 2010

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I click on a link in an Outlook email, I get this error message This Operation Has Been Cancelled Due to Restrictions in Effect on This Computer I have looked at all the blogs and have run Microsoft FixIt. When I restart as advised, the links work one time, but successive times I get the error again. I have run Chrome and Firefox in the past without difficulty. I deleted Chrome thinking that might be the problem, but I still get the error. Thanks
Hidbjb7606, Sorry to hear about the issue with opening links in email…… I'll set out a suggested remedy, but are you sure you want to click on links in emails?….. it can be a very efficient way of infecting your computer………. 1 Reinstall Google Chrome 2 Set Chrome as default browser. 3 Close Chrome 3 now set Internet Explorer as your default browser (via Start> etc) now try a link, a safe one! Let us know if this works for you Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI