This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows Update Question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was wondering. Okay, I always do my windows update to keep up to date with stuff on my computer. Well is there anyway to erase the updates that I've done? Thanks in advance.
Hi SHELDONHURLES, Are you inquiring about the Windows ME machine? if so, then yes you can uninstall many/most of the Windows updates via Control Panel - Add/Remove. I cannot, however, vouch for the fact that your Operating System would then be returned to specifically the way it was before any updates were applied, without some specific files remaining changed by update. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI